Hiring Experienced Architects!
This is an opportunity to become a part of a small, collaborative, fast paced team as an experienced Project Manager/Architect in the field of architecture at our firm in Roanoke, Texas.
It is a place that you can make an immediate impact, grow your career, and flourish in the field.
The ideal candidate will have an architecture degree with professional experience developing and designing a variety of commercial, industrial, and interiors projects within a small to medium-sized firm. Being a part of a small team, you you will need to be a good communicator within a team, a self-starter, a problem solver, and thrive in a firm with multiple deadlines.
If you are driven, collaborative, committed to design, budget, and deadlines, it would be great to hear from you. Up for the challenge and opportunity?
Skills / Requirements
- Demonstrated experience with both commercial and industrial projects.
- Ability to relate project information between consultants, internal team members, and contractors from design through construction.
- Working knowledge of architectural design documentation, detailing, building materials and codes, construction techniques, as well as building material compatibility and characteristics.
- AutoCAD expertise and in-depth working knowledge of the program along with a strong understanding of drawing standards and structure.
- Understanding of how buildings are constructed and ability to create technical documents that accurately describe the work to be done;
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines .
We are a tight knit group of individuals in a fast paced work environment, we thrive under pressure, but also love to learn from each other. If this sounds like a place you would thrive, Please Apply!!!